If you’re looking for an experienced online retail accountant, Debbie Hoffman from Stellar Accounts is here to help.
We offer flexible, affordable accounting and bookkeeping services through our online portal here.
We work closely with small to medium businesses, individuals and investors to ensure you understand your tax obligations, and as a Chartered Practising Accountant we have the knowledge and expertise to help you achieve the best possible results.
Why Choose Stellar Accounts?
Taking the stress and worry out of your accountancy, tax and bookkeeping needs, Stellar Accounts provide a wide range of services, in person but also online.
- We work with clients all around Australia including Melbourne and Sydney – you don’t need to be in Brisbane to benefit from our unique services. So, yes that means we are available to help you online!
- We help you understand and comply with tax and GST obligations.
- We help you to ensure that XERO is set up correctly.
- We provide that sounding board to make sure your business is working for you, not against you.
- We make sure your business structure is correct – to maximise profits and minimise taxes.
- But the best thing about working with us is – you’re supporting another small business just like yours!
What We Offer
If you’re unsure where to start, here are just a few things we offer:
- We do BAS preparation and bookkeeping packages from $275 per month.
- We also have standard BAS returns from $155 and online standard tax returns from $70.
- To find out about all the other services we have, visit our website.
Online Retail Accountant
Our goal is to work in partnership with you and your business to assist you to reach your goals and to provide you with up-to-date information on your business accounts.
When dealing with Stellar Accounts you can expect convenient, online support from a highly experienced accountant.
Stellar Accounts is Brisbane’s leading small and new business accounting firm. We have a reputation for simplifying your accounting, tax and bookkeeping needs so you don’t need to stress or worry.
With more than 20 years’ experience across a wide array of industries – our clients (typically small and medium sized businesses) – gain a distinct advantage over their competitors because we keep them in the loop of the latest information and regulatory requirements. Call us on 0428 887 104.
Check out our blog for the latest news – including tips and tricks for better managing your business or personal financials.