Stellar Accounts specialises in bookkeeping, BAS and tax preparation.
Our Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) and Tax Agent, Debbie Hoffman, has more than 25 years’ experience in bookkeeping services, BAS and tax return preparation.
Here’s how you can save time and money with Stellar Accounts’ online bookkeeping services:
- Monthly packages or ad hoc virtual bookkeeping services available
- Flexible BAS and bookkeeping packages from $175/month
- Expert advice from a CPA and certified bookkeeper – someone who can look after your bookkeeping AND accounting needs
- 100% virtual bookkeeping – no wasted time travelling to appointments
- Any industry, any location in Australia
- Simple, upfront and hassle-free
- No hidden fees or set up costs
- Use of online accounting software for efficient financial reporting
Find out more below or contact us today!
Online Bookkeeping Services
At Stellar Accounts, our certified bookkeeper is also a CPA with extensive knowledge and experience.
Depending on the level of support you’re seeking, our highly individualised virtual bookkeeping services are based on your exact business requirements. We can help you with:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Payroll & Superannuation Processing
- Set up of Accounting Software Packages
- Monthly or quarterly BAS
Additional Cost Saving Benefits to Bookkeeping Clients
Full-service clients also receive a discount on tax return services provided by Stellar Accounts.
As we’ve already prepared your books in accordance with tax legislation throughout the year, we can streamline time taken for tax returns because your financials will be in tip, top shape!
What Our Clients Say
“I have been working with Deb for 18 months now, She is always very helpful, diligent and really knows her stuff.. I am so new to business and can need extra help with things. Its great not having to spend time learning this when my time is already full on with the business, I just send her the papers and she does the rest.“ – Deb Norman, 5 stars
“Deb has been fantastic to deal with in our trade business. Nothing is an issue, she is very mindful of your own time and tasks ahead that need our attention. Deb has been an asset to us during a difficult time within our family, and having Deb meant it was one less thing we needed to worry about. We highly recommend her and her service efficiency in business.“ – Matt & Mel C, 5 stars
Our experienced CPA carries out all the work, meaning we are right across your business and can provide timely advice on all financial matters impacting it.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Phone or zoom chat to discuss you needs so I can design a bookkeeping package to suit your needs
- Review your Accounting Software or work to be performed
- Provide you with a fixed monthly quote or for adhoc work, a fixed fee quote
- For monthly & Quarterly ongoing bookkeeping, a client agreement and direct debt form is sent, outlining the scope of work to be performed
- Invoicing for monthly and quarterly clients occurs on 15th of each month, via direct debit
- Bookkeeping work is undertaken, with any queries emailed to you for response
- Once responses are received, bookkeeping for the month or quarter is finalised and a profit and loss is emailed to you
Why Choose Stellar Accounts?
Convenient + Cost Effective
Gone are the days of having to meet your accountant in person. Stellar Accounts has moved to an online only platform meaning you can access convenient and cost-effective Investment Property Tax Returns. And if we do need to chat, we’ll call you or have a Skype meeting.
Maximise Your Deductions
We’ll go over your Investment Property paperwork with a fine-tooth comb to ensure that you claim every possible deduction you’re entitled to. As a CPA and Registered Tax Agent, our knowledge on tax returns for Investment Property owners and Airbnb operators is second to none.
Expert Advice from a CPA
You’ll receive expert advice tailored to your personal circumstances from Debbie Hoffman at Stellar Accounts.
Fixed Fee Upfront Quote
We charge a fixed free upfront for investment property tax returns ($175) so there’s no hidden surprises when it comes to how much your tax return will cost. If you have a joint investment property with another person, the cost is $280.